Build 2020 is here and in this video we summarize all of the announcements within the area of conversational AI, across Bot Framework SDK, Azure Bot Service and the Cognitive Services (LUIS, Speech, QnA Maker).
If you would prefer to read about the announcements, you can read our blog post over on Microsoft Tech Community at https://aka.ms/Build20-ConversationalAIBlog, which also contains links to lots of other resources.
You can also find links below for our Build breakout sessions and on-demand content.
Build Breakout sessions
- Conversational AI powered Customer and Employee Virtual Assistants
1st session Wednesday May 20th – 2:00 – 2:30 pm PST. Check the link below for all session times.
- Accelerate bot development in Power Virtual Agents
1st session Tuesday May 19th – 3:00 – 3:30 pm PST. Check the link below for all session times.
On demand content
- Bot Framework Composer: Bot Framework’s new collaborative Conversational AI development environment
- Use the Efficiency of Low-Code with the Extensibility to Azure to Design World-Class Chatbots
- Conversational AI and human agents working together